Monday, October 1, 2007

What I am up to.

So I just had to make an emergency stop at my parent's house in Horseheads so I could change my daughter's diaper. We were at staple's trying to make copies of the flier for the Charlie James poetry extravaganza. Olivia threw herself on the floor and screamed and all the old people in there were giving me dirty looks. Anyway, as far as making stuff goes, I am obsessed with Richard Simmons and seem to be theming everything around him. Perhaps I am losing my mind. Hope all is well with everybody ( p.s- I never posted to a blog before so forgive me).

3 comments:

Dan A. said...

Molly -- what about Jack LaLane? I grew up with him on TV and I see he's still alive; he was in a recent commercial. With Simmons, well ... they both seem pretty polymorphously perverse.

molly perry said...

yeah Jack LaLane is pretty wierd too! Does he shave his legs like Richard does?

Dan A. said...

I think he shaves EVERYTHING but his head. He's a tiny little feller too.