Thursday, August 2, 2007

Jan's Secret Comments Revealed

Rhonda Morton said this about RR after conducting her Young Adult Writers Group session at the Carriage House:
It's great to have that little wonderfully alive spot enriching the community!

Lynn Rusinko said after attending a Community Arts Meeting in their new building on Lake Street: I left the glow of the atrium light of a meeting at CA last night and turned the corner to see lights spill from the Carriage House. It's so nice to see life in the dark.

And my favorite moment today when the Japanese students visited the exhibit: They saw Dan Aloi's Derrida Deconstruction and word by word, line by line, spoke the whole painting! Dan you passed the Japanese test for effective interactive art.

2 comments:

Dan A. said...

Oh ho, I was just about to do that ! All along I realized you may be the most tech-savvy of us all. Thanks, Jan - it's looking good.

Jan said...

It's all a mystery to me how this works - I post by dumb luck